• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42869
  • Total Topics: 16078
  • Online Today: 3813
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Crypto winter survivors. Blackmoon posts first digest in 6 months. + TON rumours  (Read 9109 times)

key.real

• SCF Member
I'm an early Blackmoon investor. I've been using the platform since May 2018 and enjoy it. But last winter I became concerned when they stopped posting their regular digests. This made me worry that they had stopped working on platform development. Despite the fact that they kept launching new products such as Uber IPO or Lyft IPO, I felt like there was a lack of information.

A few days ago they finally posted a new digest and shared some important information, they even launched a new podcast. To my relief, Blackmoon had not stopped working on platform development. So, let's see what they have for us.

1. New products:

- WATER THEMATIC PORTFOLIO (BMxWTR)

- BREXIT THEMATIC PORTFOLIO (BMxBRXT)

- SENTIMENT TOP10 (BMxDT10)

- LYFT (BMxLyft)

- UBER TECHNOLOGIES (BMxUber)

2. Developments and new features

- Cryptocurrency and fiat deposits.

- New service Apollo - automatic coin liquidation.

Link to their digest: https://news.blackmooncrypto.com/blackmoon-digest-june-2019-f8631590de80

But the most intriguing thing is that I think that Blackmoon is affiliated with TON - Telegram Open Network. I based my conclusion on these facts:

1. Oleg Seydak, the CEO, posted on Facebook that they are looking for developers for a new project called GRAM Vault. "GRAM Vault — is a joint venture of the largest investors in the Telegram Open Network and is the biggest storage solution and trading provider for Grams – the most anticipated cryptocurrency in the world developed by Telegram."

2. Blackmoon's poster in Malta is divided into two parts. One is dedicated to Blackmoon, another one is about Gram vault. I don't think that it's a coincidence.

Also, there are rumours that Blackmoon is launching a new crypto exchange.

What do you think about it guys?! Will it be the first exchange which lists Gram?

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

key.real

• SCF Member
Ok now, I'm pretty sure that it goes as I predicted. Check it out here, in this video Moshe Joshua talks about Gram Vault https://blocktv.com/watch/2019-07-30/5d402b7987c17-libra-may-be-grabbing-the-headlines-but-don-t-forget-gram

GlebLirmak

• SCF Member
Thank you for the updates. Please keep this thread alive.

key.real

• SCF Member
Thank you for the updates. Please keep this thread alive.

Sure thing. Blackmoon launched the new exchange, check it out.

key.real

• SCF Member
Good news for the ones who were waiting for TON launch. The telegram channel @tonboard reports that TON public test net is finally launched!

The release contains:
- Full node code
- Testnet explorer
- How-to instructions.

Also, Blackmoon finally launched a fully functional exchange. Trading is available. Soon we will get real Grams trading on Blackmoon :D

GlebLirmak

• SCF Member
Also, Blackmoon finally launched a fully functional exchange. Trading is available. Soon we will get real Grams trading on Blackmoon :D

Confirmation - https://www.coinspeaker.com/blackmoon-crypto-telegram-ton/

Rockman

Confirmation - https://www.coinspeaker.com/blackmoon-crypto-telegram-ton/

Yes, I've asked their support team if it's true about GRAMs, they confirmed that they will list them.

key.real

• SCF Member
Guys if you want free $20, just go to Blackmoon, verify your account and do a little trade (volume of $100). Then wait and voila - you got $20.

GlebLirmak

• SCF Member
Maaaan, it works. I got it. Thanks for the tip! This exchange Blackmoon looks very promising, BTW. I like that I can deposit crypto, than buy stock tokens and all this without any brockers, intermediaries and commisions. Love it!

GlebLirmak

• SCF Member
Despite the fact that the cryptocurrency market is falling to the hell, Telegram has officially confirmed that they are developing their own cryptocurrency Gram. All the rumors were true. What do you think about it?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising