• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42952
  • Total Topics: 16150
  • Online Today: 4651
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Samsung t429 Arrives at T-Mobile  (Read 3074 times)

Amker

• SCF Global Moderator
    • SCforum.info
Samsung t429 Arrives at T-Mobile
« on: 18. September 2007., 17:54:09 »
T-Mobile has expanded its offer by including the Samsung t429 mobile phone. This is a rather low end device, although a stylish one that follows the pattern set by this producer with its previous handset releases.

Samsung t429 makes one of the most stylish solutions  in the line of less evolved mobile phones. This is
designed to bring a fashionable alternative to the other handsets that manage to pack only low end performances and look as bad as its capabilities are.

Samsung has a special weakness for slider phones, which come ahead even of clamshell ones . The reason for their preference is that this makes an incredibly stylish form factor that brings almost instantly a great amount of elegance to their handsets. The t429 phone model has a design highly similar to the considerably more evolved D900i one. For those who want a device for showing off, or those who don't need all the evolved features of higher end phones, the t429 makes a great cheaper alternative.

At the dimensions of 99 x 48.2 x 15 mm, Samsung t429 makes one flat and slim handset, one of the first requirements when it comes to fashionable devices. The display screen fully betrays the phone in showing that it's part of the low-end family. The user might or might not use the phone's camera, but the screen is something he stumbles upon with every use. At 65k colors and a resolution of 128 x 160 pixels, it is one of the most disappointing features on it.

The VGA camera is the lowest available, but also the cheapest, which considerably drops the phone's price. Other than these performances, Samsung t429 brings only the most standard features, such as Calendar, Alarm Clock, Calculator, Tasks List, World Clock, that even the most low end devices out there are capable of providing.

T-Mobile has already started shipping the Samsung t429 slider for USD 50 after a USD 80 rebate and a 2-year contract. That's a good price and a stylish device that is really worth it.

(Copyright by SoftPedia)

# Online Anti-Malware Scanners: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,734.0.html

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Samsung t429 Arrives at T-Mobile
« on: 18. September 2007., 17:54:09 »

Mokter

Re: Samsung SGH T429 T-Mobile
« Reply #1 on: 30. January 2010., 03:20:57 »
I need some one help for getting useable of a Samsung SGH T - 429 mobile. When I am inserting a SIM card and go for use it's show "emergancey call only" . How I can get the sueable soluation your your end. Please help me for providing the necessary soluation.

Thanks,
Mokter.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Re: Samsung SGH T429 T-Mobile
« Reply #1 on: 30. January 2010., 03:20:57 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising