• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42869
  • Total Topics: 16078
  • Online Today: 3435
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Finally a legit signals app: Coin Push Crypto Signals  (Read 1516 times)

Nsatsdja

• SCF Authority Member
Finally a legit signals app: Coin Push Crypto Signals
« on: 18. October 2021., 17:39:31 »

Mobile app tracks crypto price graphs and creates timely, reliable trading signals.
Live data from top exchanges are getting aggregated and computed on-the-fly.

Istanbul,October 15, 2021

Istanbul based mobile apps studio Katu has released its new app for crypto traders.
The app called Coin Push Crypto Signals tracks popular coins’ prices on crypto exchanges
and catches trading opportunities using artificial intelligence.
App users get push notifications when significant events approach.
Coin Push Crypto Signals detects graph squeezes, trend-breaks and sudden ups/downs.

Throughout the history of trading, there have been many people and institutions generating signals.
However, Coin Push Crypto Signals’ outputs are the result of complex mathematical formulas running on servers,
without adding human ego to the process.
Kivanc Tanrikulu, the founder of the startup, said "No fortune telling, solid mathematics!”.

It's a really good idea to delegate these tracking efforts to artificial intelligence,
both for crypto day traders who navigate between price charts all day long,
and occasional traders who are interested in the subject from time to time.
The application also delivers lightning fast live prices with useful “gainers” and “losers” of the day sections.
App users can receive signals of 5 coins of their choice for free.
Users who start a subscription for $4.99 per month can follow all 50 coins in the application with an ad-free application interface.

Visit https://coinpush.app to install Coin Push Crypto Signals. About Katu
Katu is an Istanbul based mobile apps studio that has been serving in the field of corporate
mobile applications since 2010. It also has applications targeting end users in Apple App Store
and Google Play Store, as well as numerous applications it has made for many highly ranked global companies.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Finally a legit signals app: Coin Push Crypto Signals
« on: 18. October 2021., 17:39:31 »

James Franko

Re: Finally a legit signals app: Coin Push Crypto Signals
« Reply #1 on: 20. February 2022., 09:28:27 »
A record drop in bitcoin price has been observed since the beginning of this year. Whether the price of bitcoin will fall even lower or will it stabilize and begin to pick up pace is difficult to predict, but one thing is clear: now is the perfect moment for all promising tokens to show their full power. If bitcoin managed to be thrown off the pedestal, then other coins have every chance of taking a leading place in the list of the most popular cryptocurrencies for monetization. By chance, it’s not otherwise, but it’s so exciting to watch a sharp change in the value of an asset that has held leadership for years.

BountyRay

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #2 on: 20. March 2022., 19:28:53 »
Hello everyone, my friends. As for me, take a look at this and then take a look at this, or you can see the TOP 10 of the best bitcoin exchangers on the website https://pl.cryptonisation.com/najlepsze-gieldy-kryptowalut/ of the Cryptonisation project. Experts will tell you about all of them in more detail, about their advantages and disadvantages, and much more. I recommend taking a look, I have been using this site for a long time and I am satisfied. There are many answers to your questions and you always have them and you will always have them)

AleksShamles

« Reply #3 on: 14. June 2022., 09:27:35 »
Getting information about signals is very important for those who are engaged in trading. I would advise you to also take a look at https://washingtonindependent.com/how-us-forex-traders-can-select-best-trading-platform/ . This article has very important tips for those who are beginning to understand the subject of trading. Good luck with your choice of platform!

LuGadape

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #4 on: 06. August 2022., 22:58:26 »
Thanks for sharing this information about uTest. It sounds like an excellent opportunity to earn extra cash by testing apps and websites. It's always good to have multiple streams of income, and this is a fun and easy way to do it. I currently focus on making money with audible, but your idea also sounds interesting. I'll check it out when I have time. Thanks again for sharing!

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« Reply #4 on: 06. August 2022., 22:58:26 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising