• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42951
  • Total Topics: 16150
  • Online Today: 4481
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Unlimited Giveaway of Wondershare Video Editor for Mac, Ends on April 7th  (Read 5776 times)

lizabrown

• SCF Newbie
To build my long-term reputation in this forum. Now it comes to Mac giveaway!
You must get much unlimited giveaway for Windows version, now you can get lifetime code of Wondershare Video Editor for Mac free.
Input name and email address, you can get the lifetime code immediately.
As usual, don't tell others that i uncover this news to you, thanks!
Product Name: Wondershare Video Editor for Mac
Version: 2.9.0
Unlimited Giveaway Page: http://www.wondershare.com/video-editing-tips/ezvid-for-mac.html

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
To build my long-term reputation in this forum. Now it comes to Mac giveaway!

Thanks! :up:

mariejohn

• SCF Member
There are multiple tools available that offers the users to edit the video files in just a couple of clicks. I would like suggest you to try Stillbon Video Editor for this. It offers the best platform to effortlessly edit or transform the video files into a professional one without altering the original data integrity. It has an easy to use GUI interface for both technical and novice users.

Video Editor Tool is supportable with all the Windows OS such as Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, etc. Users can decorate the video files with multiple stunning effects. Moreover, it enables users to edit the batch videos taken from any devices such as a camcorder, digital camera, mobile phone, etc.

Check for more details:- https://www.stillbonsoftware.com/video-editor/

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising