• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42947
  • Total Topics: 16146
  • Online Today: 4867
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: MyCube - New social exchange network and an exclusive chance to be a member  (Read 3934 times)

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum

MyCube’s name itself seems to be derived from the founding principles of MyCube. It makes it clear in one word that, “it is not “My Space” where anybody can walk in or an open ‘book’ which anybody can read but it is My Cube where I decide who enters the perimeter and where I define the dimensions. My Cubes are the building blocks of my digital social life”.

The founding principles of MyCube are Data privacy, ownership and control, interest centric interactions and monetization. With a promise of not leading its users to oversharing MyCube is here to provide what others don’t. A secure digital identity which enjoys “freedom of privacy and control”.

The basic user interface starts stemming from an interest grid out of which users can add interests to their profiles and based on the interests get a stream of content posted by other users for free or for a certain number of cubes which is the monetary unit by which users buy and sell content. And 1 cube roughly equals 1 cent.A person in need of a picture to which he owns the rights, just to use it, and does not want exclusive rights can purchase the desired picture for a few cubes posted by photographers under the interest ‘photography’. This way the person buying the picture can ditch the costly stock photo sites who not only kill the buyer by selling the same picture for tens or hundreds of dollars but sellers as well by charging hefty commissions per sale. And the person selling the picture (on MyCube) is successfully monetizing his content and can earn a lot of cubes as the picture can be bought by a large number of people who have subscribed to the interest group i.e. it is both sustainable and scalable.

And SCforum.info - Security [CENTRAL] Forum brings you an exclusive chance to be a part of the network.
Here is an exclusive chance to be a MyCube member and try out the new social experience. With focus on privacy, data ownership, content monetization and interest centric interactions, MyCube is the place to be.

It is still in beta therefore, it is not open to sign up for public yet but here is an exclusive chance to take a look at what is in store. And what’s more, you get 1000 cubes ($10 value) for free when you sign up.

To sign up:

Step 1: Go to http://beta.mycube.com
Step 2: Enter Activation Code “mcsugamj” and JOIN
Step 3: Sign Up
Step 4: Activate Your Account
Step 5: Enjoy Privacy and MyCube!!!
Step 6: Share it with your friends!

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

sjsjsj215

• SCF Newbie
seems interesting. just signed up.

Amker

• SCF Global Moderator
    • SCforum.info
Sounds interesting I will certainly be registered. ;D
# Online Anti-Malware Scanners: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,734.0.html

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising