• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42869
  • Total Topics: 16078
  • Online Today: 3451
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Which One is best???  (Read 9634 times)

Pez

• SCF VIP Member
  • Pez
Re: Which One is best???
« Reply #10 on: 22. April 2013., 09:20:44 »
By my self I use McAfee VirusScan 8.8 Enteprise and SpyBot S&D 2.0 to protect my computers at home. Without any large performence impact and any big problem. You need to tune som of the default setings to get a good performence, like to just scan write to disk and not read for every thing. You can also list processes in sensitivity to get different kind of onaccess scan for different applications dependig on hove likly thay are to be a carrier for virus.

But I agree that the home edition in McAfee product line can be a litle to match becaus of ther boundling of different kind of products that you probebly wan't to have other solotion to. So because of that would stay away from them an just go for the VirusScan Enterprise line if it is possible for at privat customer.

The closest I could find to "VirusScan Enteprise" line in the privat selction is "McAfee AntiVirus Plus". And then add SpyBot for surfing security SpyBot is free to use for privat purpose but is to by for comersial use.

Her can you find SpyBot on ther home site: http://www.safer-networking.org/
Their is two easy way to configure a system!
Every thing open and every thing closed.
Every thing else is more or less complex.

Start Turfing ! http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,8405.msg21475.html#msg21475

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Re: Which One is best???
« Reply #10 on: 22. April 2013., 09:20:44 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising