• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42940
  • Total Topics: 16140
  • Online Today: 4152
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Outlook PST file Repair Tool to Recover deleted or losted PST file  (Read 3466 times)

tombanton

• SCF Newbie
You may use scanpst.exe repair tool] to repair PST file but I would recommend you to use third party Outlook PST Repair Tool that can easily recover all the deleted or losted PST file from Outlook. It allow the users to recover all the corrupted or damaged PST files and bring back into working condition. 

It is helpful to restore all the emails component such as massages, attachments, contacts, notes, drafts, calendars, sent items etc. It also allow the users to recover password protected PST file into new working PST file.  It deeply scan the device the show the preview of all damaged PST file to selectively repair desired PST file.

It unable the users to select desired folder including PST files and recover all the corrupted PST file in one go. Outlook PST Repair Tool] give an option the users to save recovered PST file to new PST and other format also such as PDF, MSG, EML, HTML, VCF, EMLx and MBOX formats. Use it free demo version to see the functions of this software without any cost.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Chandrabhan02

• SCF Member
Hey! I hope you feeling well, I'm going to discuss with you an incredible DRS PST Recovery software that can repair corrupt Outlook PST files.
https://www.data-recovery-solutions.com/pst-recovery.php

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising