• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42947
  • Total Topics: 16146
  • Online Today: 4867
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Diablo 2: Resurrected - Where are the Monastery Barracks  (Read 1919 times)

bertramuzi

• SCF Newbie
Not only has the game already sold over 10 million copies It's also been the subject of conversation with a variety of video game players D2R Items, some of which are even celebrities. One of the stars who seems to be obsessed about the games is that of the rapper and musician Post Malone. And even though Malone may be enjoying his time in his own Lands Between, he says that he's unable to participate in Elden Ring unless he turns the game's music off.

On the most recent season of Hot Ones, Post Malone was confronted about his love of video games, and specifically in the realm of music. In answer, Malone asked host Sean Evans whether he'd ever been playing Elden Ring for himself. Evans claimed that he didn't but that was the reason for Malone proposing the game. Even so, Post Malone explained that they have to shut the music off when playing Elden Ring because it stresses him out too much.

"I alter the music all the way off [in Elden Ring] because it is just insane. It's basically like choirs, not angels, butof demons. They're going to f**your *** up.' There's no way that you can are going to live," Post Malone said about the soundtrack to the game. "After a fight I'm shaking so much that I'm forced to go outside to smoke and I'm thinking"I need to get my head back in order.'"

You can find the clip in which Post Malone talking about Elden Ring here:Even if Post Malone seems to have an uneasy relationship with the music in Elden Ring, he went further to claim that some of his favorite music he has ever heard is from the other games on video. He specifically cited titles like Skyrim, The Legend of Zelda and Mario Bros. as just a handful that he adores. While the Elden Ring score might be a bit too much for him to handle at Best place to buy D2R items, it appears like he's not one to put off the music in the game at all times.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising