• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42955
  • Total Topics: 16151
  • Online Today: 4651
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Pet and Animal Thread  (Read 2396 times)

Dee Welch

• SCF Newbie
Pet and Animal Thread
« on: 29. January 2018., 02:30:58 »
Okay, now it's the time for talking about animals, which can be really close to your heart (pets), but some of you can really afraid of them. Are there animals which you really are afraid of? Or is there something that you love? Do you have any pets? Want to tell us about it/them?

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Pet and Animal Thread
« on: 29. January 2018., 02:30:58 »

Dee Welch

• SCF Newbie
Re: Pet and Animal Thread
« Reply #1 on: 30. January 2018., 00:25:58 »
"My pet dog has very sensitive eyes. Every time we go out she gets irritable when the light passes through her eyes. My friend told me that there are specialized goggles for dogs and I should get one for my dog. I searched online and found this dog goggles, which I think is perfect for her sensitive eyes. My dog is a 1-year-old female brown Labrador, can anyone suggest what dog goggles are best for my buddy? "

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Re: Pet and Animal Thread
« Reply #1 on: 30. January 2018., 00:25:58 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising