• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42870
  • Total Topics: 16079
  • Online Today: 3869
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: About windows update  (Read 4170 times)

maanas

• SCF Member
About windows update
« on: 05. May 2011., 10:28:59 »
Hello sir.
     I am new to online world.Mai ek pc me Xp SP3  aur dusre pc me Xp SP2use karta hu.Muze ye janana hai,ki kya hame windows daily updates lene cahiye.Kyonki mera XP legal nahi hai.Mai xp ki genunine key use karta hu.XP SP3 bhi Legal nahi hai.

Fir bhi mai windows ke daily updates le sakta hu?Is it safe or Harmful?Koi issue to nahi hoga na?  plz help me

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

About windows update
« on: 05. May 2011., 10:28:59 »

neerajrawat1

• SCF VIP Member
  • We believe in sharing is caring
    • Experts Galaxy
Re: About windows update
« Reply #1 on: 05. May 2011., 13:28:38 »
Hey Manass use English here or in any forum where ever you are member as hardly people know hindi here

@topic

Yes you must daily update your windows and any other software for security reason but as you said its not a legal one your key can get blacklisted any time you never know so better dont update your windows once it will get blocked you wont be able to use your xp and you need to activate it with a new valid key in given period of time else your computer wont start after that time untill you reinstall your windows or do some tweak by going to registry using other OS which is not a simple process

maanas

• SCF Member
Re: About windows update
« Reply #2 on: 05. May 2011., 16:44:10 »
Hi Neeraj sir,
  First upall very very sorry for using the hindi.I Have cheked the validation of XP by using  this command '' oobe/msoobe /a''.(I have found this on goole search)Then a massage is dispalyed as,''Windows is already activated.Click ok to exit.''
  Now can I  update my XP

neerajrawat1

• SCF VIP Member
  • We believe in sharing is caring
    • Experts Galaxy
how to change windows license key
« Reply #3 on: 05. May 2011., 17:18:39 »
Its ok buddy just inform you might be because of hindi you dint get any reply I know hindi read and so replied.Had it been on any other language that I cant understand I would not have replied

Yes you can till the time microsoft doesnt block it

what happens there are many volume license keys and few people give their key to others and likewise it spreads on internet so might be you got one like that but once microsoft blocks it same will happen as stated above however in India we dont have such law but in other countries people cant use this kinda pirated keys at home.Once it blocks it you can change it via this method

http://www.expertsgalaxy.com/2008/11/change-windows-key.html

and better use original softwares instead of cracks and patches you can get them via so many promo offers as well

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

how to change windows license key
« Reply #3 on: 05. May 2011., 17:18:39 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising