• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42952
  • Total Topics: 16150
  • Online Today: 4651
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: [ANN] 0NE project - just 1 coin [IPO open shares left ENG: 998 PROMO : 1000]  (Read 36267 times)

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
I think it's time to come out with bad news for all supporting 0necoin, including me...

It is nor was it ever a scam. I know for a fact the 0necoin creator was paying my secret developer for new changes and a completely new way of doing crypto. Just a few days before my last communicate with 0necoin I was asked to become a community liaison for 0ne. I agreed. But could not yet introduce this big news because I couldn't get the wallet synced. I told him this, he was gonna re-kick the blockchain (or something like that; it was a server problem with the masternode; no biggy) so I could sync. That was the last I and me secret developer heard of him. From then on out, we got NO reactions any longer. I think his RL businesses (buying a cafe at the beach for example, investing in buildings, stuff like that) took over the little time he had and I presume he made the business decision to stop with crypto and focus on "larger" things at hand. At some point, my developer ceased working on 0ne implementations (no more payments) and I've tried many many times to get 'some' response. We had good, friend-like contacts and he helped me hugely behind the scenes (including helping me setting up my still to be launched new crypto forum).

I'm sorry. Unless he got into an accident I think we should stop thinking about this coin. Save the wallet, just in case. And let us know if you still can mine / synchronize... That would be greatly appreciated!

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising