• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42940
  • Total Topics: 16140
  • Online Today: 4152
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY  (Read 18180 times)

Selfllery

• SCF Member
Re: [ANN][ICO] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY
« Reply #10 on: 24. February 2018., 10:47:09 »
Hello everyone! We want to share a review of a fan of the platform SELFLLERY with you. Everyone’s opinion is very important for us, as it inspires and motivates us to keep moving forward.

"I think everyone is already familiar with the new promising social platform SELFLLERY, which doesn’t actually need a special presentation, unlike me. My name is Melissa, and my passion is photo art. I can’t call myself a professional photographer, however, I aspire to this not only with my soul, but also with my lens.

I decided to write this review, because I don’t want to stay away from the development of the future most large-scale platform. As for me, SELFLLERY is a unique project, which is why it attracted a lot of attention of bloggers, photographers, ordinary users and investors in such a short time.

Now it's my turn to share this opinion with such a wide audience. Nowadays, unfortunately, novice photographers have very few opportunities to demonstrate themselves at their best. Yes, you say that there are social networks, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and VK. However, I don’t get a single penny for posting my photos, although in fact I, as well as all the users of these social networks are directly engaged in their expansion, that is, the provision of content. Of course, I attract somebody's attention by publishing a nice love story and I also find new clients for commercial photography. But, as for TFP or TFCD, then you can earn your "penny" from such photoshots only in photo banks.

Now this is not important, because soon the platform SELFLLERY, the TGE of which starts on the 5th of March, will be launched. Personally for me, a huge plus is that the platform will include a photobank, where you will be able to sell your own photos. The commission will be only 50%, not 85%, that is offered by other photobanks. In addition, likes are converted into cryptocurrency. That is, I can simply post photos from photosets to attract customers and I still get tokens for this.

In general, I’ve said everything I wanted to say. I will only note that my review is written from the point of view of the photographer, as I talked about the benefits that I can get for my favorite business. So SELFLLERY provides its users with many other advantages, you can learn more about them from the whitepaper. "

Register for beta version of SELFLLERY MVP before the start of TGE - get an increased coefficient!
(In case of the same amount of likes, a person who has a higher coefficient (up to x5) will receive more YOU tokens.)

Join Token Generation Event (TGE).
Starts on 5th of March, 2018, at 12:00 (UTC +03:00),
ends on 26th of March, 2018, at 12:00 (UTC +03:00).

If you have any questions about the project, we are ready to answer in our telegram chat.

For more information, read on our pages:
Token generation event: our website
Website project:  SELFLLERY
Whitepaper
Presentation Video
Telegram Channel
Facebook
Linkedin
Medium
Reddit

Welcome to our chat:
Telegram Chat EN
Telegram Chat RU[/url
]

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« Reply #10 on: 24. February 2018., 10:47:09 »

Selfllery

• SCF Member
« Reply #11 on: 25. February 2018., 12:25:43 »
SELFLLERY’s Charity Program

Activity in social networks takes the lion's share of the life of a news feeds surfers. Likes and comments have become an integral part of a common person, and, moreover, they mean much more than just compliments or public approval for many people. Users of social networks publish more than 9.5 billion photos every day. These include well-known selfies, photos with pets, close friends, delightful architectural structures, appetizing food and so on.

Just imagine, what if this daily number of photos could be attached to good deeds! The world would be a much happier place!

A multifunctional platform SELFLLERY offers you to direct the flow of social activity into the watercourse of charity. SELFLLERY is a unique resource aimed at converting user involvement into cryptocurrency.

SELFLLERY is unique as it provides its users with the opportunity to benefit from beautiful photos, interesting videos and informative live broadcasts. Previously it wasn’t provided by any other social network. Moreover, each user can send part of his YOU tokens as a donation to charity. The platform transfers 10% of its profits to various charitable organizations on a monthly basis.

Charitable organizations receive donations in YOU tokens, which they can convert into their currency. Due to the blockchain technology volunteers can be confident in the transparency and security of transactions.

Charity is not the only virtue that will make the platform the most popular and demanded one among photo enthusiasts around the world. All users will receive cryptocurrency for the received likes, as well as for active participation in advertising campaigns, photography contests and photo quests. Photographers can profit from selling their own images to the photobank.

Register for beta version of SELFLLERY MVP before the start of TGE - get an increased coefficient!
(In case of the same amount of likes, a person who has a higher coefficient (up to x5) will receive more YOU tokens.)

If you have any questions about the project, we are ready to answer in our telegram chat.

Whitepaper
Presentation Video
Telegram Channel
Facebook
Linkedin
Medium
Reddit

Welcome to our chat:
Telegram Chat EN
Telegram Chat RU

Selfllery

• SCF Member
« Reply #12 on: 26. February 2018., 08:58:14 »
SELFLLERY: benefits for ordinary users

Regular SELFLLERY  users will have very unusual features in comparison with those offered by Instagram, Facebook, Vkontakte and Twitter. On the platform, you can not only be content with the likes, but also earn digital currency on them. Moreover, money is given to users for participating in advertising campaigns, photo quests and photo contests.

The money accrual coefficient is individual for each user. Its amount is affected by the total number of received likes, comments written by the user, participation in photo contests, position in the top rankings, etc.

Whitepaper
Presentation Video
Telegram Channel
Facebook
Linkedin
Medium
Reddit

Welcome to our chat:
Telegram Chat EN
Telegram Chat RU

Selfllery

• SCF Member
« Reply #13 on: 27. February 2018., 13:24:13 »
Look at this beauty!

We are extremely proud of the fact that users of SELFLLERY are so gifted and make amazing photos even with simple smartphone camera.
Here are some shots that you have uploaded at www.selfllery.com. Very soon each like and comment under your beautiful photo will bring you money!

Whitepaper
Presentation Video
Telegram Channel
Facebook
Linkedin
Medium
Reddit

Welcome to our chat:
Telegram Chat EN
Telegram Chat RU

Selfllery

• SCF Member
« Reply #14 on: 28. February 2018., 09:46:56 »
SELFLLERY: let your photos earn

Just imagine that no one thought that life would be divided into the real and the virtual about ten years ago. Few could see the opportunity to get acquainted, seek inspiration and earn outside the familiar environment. Nowadays the boundaries between reality and virtuality are pretty much erased, and modern people perceive social networks as part of their basic life.

Everyone can lead a comfortable life in social networks: upload only the best pictures, one’s wonderful life, happy moments and anything else. The issue of monetizing users' work in famous social resources has been acute until recently, as they paid nothing for the published photos and videos.

This problem will go away into the Stone Age soon, as the bright SELFLLERY platform appeared on the horizon, where the likes and social activity are converted into cryptocurrency. The MVP version is already available in the Play Store.

At first glance working with the platform is very similar to the well-known Instagram. Users can also upload their pictures and videos, do live streams, comment and like other users’ content. However, SELFLLERY converts received likes into YOU ​​tokens, which can also be obtained for participating in advertising campaigns, photo contests and photo quests. Photographers and anyone else can receive cryptocurrency for selling their own images into the photobank.

YOU tokens can be used to purchase goods and services in the marketplace, donated to charity or transferred to the Ethereum wallets.

As for charity, this is the main emphasis of SELFLLERY. The platform offers each of its users to join in good deeds: to help children, animals, improve the quality of education and medicine, people affected by natural disasters. The donation can be from 5 to 100% of the received tokens. This module is voluntary, that is, only the user himself can decide whether he will help charitable organizations or not.

An important aspect is that due to blockchain developers have provided the platform with full transparency. All money transferred to charity will surely reach its goal due to the purity of the translations.

Whitepaper
Presentation Video
Telegram Channel
Facebook
Linkedin
Medium
Reddit

Welcome to our chat:
Telegram Chat EN
Telegram Chat RU

« Reply #14 on: 28. February 2018., 09:46:56 »

Selfllery

• SCF Member
« Reply #15 on: 01. March 2018., 09:44:00 »
SELFLLERY HOT DEAL!

In 48 hours as TGE starts (05 March 2018 @ 12:00 (UTC +03:00) you can buy tokens with 5% discount.

Subscribe to the Whitelist NOW!

Don't miss the deal and share the news with friends!

Whitepaper
Presentation Video
Telegram Channel
Facebook
Linkedin
Medium
Reddit

Welcome to our chat:
Telegram Chat EN
Telegram Chat RU

Selfllery

• SCF Member
« Reply #16 on: 02. March 2018., 11:54:07 »
Hi guys!
Token Generation Event starts on 5th of March, 2018, at 12:00 (UTC +03:00),

YOU tokens are generated during the TGE based on the Ethereum platform.
Buyers receive YOU in exchange for Ethereum (ETH) tokens by sending a payment to a smart contract that generates YOU tokens. The smart contract address will be published on official SELFLLERY website one day before the TGE start. https://tge.selfllery.com/ .

YOU token price: 1 YOU = 0.001 ETH
The minimum goal (soft cap): 10 000 ETH
The maximum goal (hard cap): 55 000 ETH
Minimum purchase amount: 0.1 ETH

YOU Token buyers receive their tokens immediately when a ETH smart contract
transaction in processed. Token rewards for bounty program members, advisors, project teams, as well as tokens for the reserve and reward funds are distributed only when the TGE is completed.

Whitepaper
Presentation Video
Telegram Channel
Facebook
Linkedin
Medium
Reddit

Welcome to our chat:
Telegram Chat EN
Telegram Chat RU

Selfllery

• SCF Member
« Reply #17 on: 03. March 2018., 09:53:15 »
SELFLLERY: photo contests and photo quests

Soon, the monetization of visual content will be more than a reality. Since the innovative multi-functional SELFLLERY platform soon will be launched on the market, which will make many global social networks move.

SELFLLERY will provide everyone with an opportunity to earn on photos and videos on the platform. To do it, it will monetize likes into cryptocurrency, reward the participants in advertising campaigns, photography competitions and photo quests with tokens and will provide a convenient photobank for selling photos.

Photo contests and photo quests are a great opportunity for users to earn tokens, and for advertisers it is a useful marketing tool with the help of which the owners of companies and brands will be able to advertise their product on the accounts of participants who will receive fair compensation for this.

SELFLLERY Photo quests

Photo quests on the SELFLLERY platform will be single and multi-user, during which participants will receive assignments on the topic of shooting, which should be realized for a limited period of time. Photoquest will consist of several stages of varying complexity, and a participant who has performed in accordance with the established rules will receive YOU tokens.

SELFLLERY Photo Contests

With the help of photo contests, advertisers will be able to initiate users to attract the attention of the audience to their company, product and services. Terms and conditions are set by the owners of companies.

What ensures the integrity of photo contests and photo quests?

Since the platform functions on the blockchain-technology, photo competitions and photo quests are transparent, and the terms of the competitions and distribution of rewards will be implemented through a smart contract.

What are the benefits of participating in photo contests and photo quests?

All users who will take part in photo contest and photo quests, in addition to tokens, will receive additional likes, will be able to increase the rating of their profile, which as a result will affect YOU token accrual rate.

Whitepaper
Presentation Video
Telegram Channel
Facebook
Linkedin
Medium
Reddit

Welcome to our chat:
Telegram Chat EN
Telegram Chat RU

Selfllery

• SCF Member
« Reply #18 on: 05. March 2018., 09:15:01 »
TGE IS LIVE NOW!

SELFLLERY HOT DEAL!

In 48 hours as TGE starts (05 March 2018 @ 12:00 (UTC +03:00) you can buy tokens with 5% discount.

Don't miss the deal and share the news with friends!

Whitepaper
Presentation Video
Telegram Channel
Facebook
Linkedin
Medium
Reddit

Welcome to our chat:
Telegram Chat EN
Telegram Chat RU

Selfllery

• SCF Member
« Reply #19 on: 06. March 2018., 11:55:46 »
SELFLLERY: Module of visual content monetization

Perhaps, every user of social networks thought about how much he would have earned if there was an opportunity to monetize his/her activities in virtual circles. With the emergence of the platform SELFLLERY, any person can feel all the benefits of such an opportunity.

SELFLLERY is a multifunctional platform designed to solve the problem of monetizing visual content. Thus, the platform is an ideal place for realizing the potential of the authors’ photographs and videos, giving them the opportunity to earn money on publications.

The principle of interaction is simple enough: the main task is to upload interesting content onto your personal account and attract your friends, other users' friends etc to the platform. On SELFLLERY likes matter not only for self-conceit satisfaction, but also for a wallet, since likes are converted into cryptocurrency.

At the moment, the MVP version is already available for Android in the Play Store in 16 languages. Users who register on the platform before the 5th of March which is the launch of TGE, will have an increased token accrual coefficient, unlike the ones that will become members of SELFLLERY after the official release. For example, let's take two users who have the same number of likes. Only the first one has an increased accrual coefficient, while the second one has an ordinary accrual coefficient. As a result, the first user will receive more tokens.

The size of the token accrual rate is also affected by the total number of received likes, comments written by the user, participation in photo contests, position in the top rankings and so on. Each registered user automatically becomes a member of the overall rating, which is an indicator of popularity.

SELFLLERY lets users improve and monetize their visual content, photos, videos, live streams.

TGE IS LIVE NOW!

Whitepaper
Presentation Video
Telegram Channel
Facebook
Linkedin
Medium
Reddit

Welcome to our chat:
Telegram Chat EN
Telegram Chat RU

« Reply #19 on: 06. March 2018., 11:55:46 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising