• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42939
  • Total Topics: 16139
  • Online Today: 4071
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Jailbreaking ipone: some thoughts about security for corporations  (Read 13205 times)

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
" Users put so much faith in Apple they think their iOS devices don’t need any additional security software, but it’s a false sense of security, just as it was on the Mac platform which is now being readily exploited by attackers. With between 5-10 per cent of the iOS installed user base accessing jailbreak app store Cydia, this is no longer an underground movement. IT managers need to be aware and they need to take suitable precautions. "

Continue reading here: http://consumerization.trendmicro.com/jailbreaking-is-happening-in-the-millions-dont-turn-a-blind-eye/

Karma!

Devvie

~~~ notemail@facebook.com ~~~

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare
——
All spelling mistakes are my own and may only be distributed under the GNU General Public License! – (© 95-1 by Coredump; 2-013 by DevNullius)
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Fintech

• SCF VIP Member
Re: Jailbreaking ipone: some thoughts about security for corporations
« Reply #1 on: 11. February 2013., 19:10:03 »
Yup, >:D  

They, I mean TrendMicro and
you are absolutely right in this case.. :thumbsup:

-F  :up:   

Why trust too much! This is cold truth!

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
« Reply #2 on: 12. February 2013., 10:30:10 »
Yup, >:D  

I won't tell if you won't tell ; )

Every OS is victim to malware, only Apple users think they are "special".

I think Apple users are "special" too... ^:^

For Androïd, besides the huge amount of personal spam I'm receiving, these articles made me think & shiver too...
http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,7665.0.html
http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,7988.0.html

devnullius
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

Fintech

• SCF VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: 12. February 2013., 16:17:34 »
I won't tell if you won't tell ; ) It's just like that.. :police:

I have Nokia's N8 and its O.S. is Symbian Belle. I don't just use it to Net-Bowsing!
In e-mail I am not at least got any harmful effect program.
I don't really praise it, but I don't generally ever to install there anything what I don't really to need!
I agree in what you say, Perfectly! :bih:

-F  ;)

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
« Reply #4 on: 12. February 2013., 19:35:52 »
I don't really praise it, but I don't generally ever to install there anything what I don't really to need!
I agree in what you say, Perfectly! :bih:
-F  ;)
Well... Actually... I pretty much install everything I find: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2082706 - with some problems ; )

Karma!

devnullius

« Reply #4 on: 12. February 2013., 19:35:52 »

Fintech

• SCF VIP Member
« Reply #5 on: 12. February 2013., 20:36:07 »
Hi devnullius,  :D

Well, It is your style.. ;D I don't keep it in any way as bad matter!
I think that you take care of your Phones security matters, and they are in good condition anyway! :up:
Many peoples don't care anyting from these matters! I guess that, they won't also to know anything,
about of these dangers!

-F  :bih:

jheysen

• SCF Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: 12. February 2013., 21:24:59 »
For me, I install software from trusted sources, or at least I look into the comments to see if its accepted and check wich permissions it needs to run :p
Now I've been trying customs roms for my device.. all of them being pretty much better than samsung's stock roms...

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
« Reply #7 on: 12. February 2013., 22:06:53 »
all of them being pretty much better than samsung's stock roms...

Oh, which phone you've got? For my sgsiii I'm coming to the conclusion that nothing beats the stock-software... Too my surprise. Might be just bad luck, but still... And also, which custom ROMs are standing out for you?? VERY curious - if only we had an Androïd board ;))

Karma...

devnullius

jheysen

• SCF Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: 12. February 2013., 22:13:53 »
I've got an I5510L...I was trying some user-made CM7.2 and CM10 ports... the only problem so far comes from the hand of samsung not realeasing up-to-date source code of the Kernel of I5510L (LCD driver gets modified from I5510 to I5510L), so sometimes those Kernels give me a pain with the screen. I asked samsung for the Source files, and they answered back saying that tehre was no 2.3.6 for I5510L, wich is a lie because there was a 2.3.6 release for Venezuela region :/
I'll have to ask the wizards and see what can they do...

myphonecarduk

• SCF Member
« Reply #9 on: 13. October 2016., 16:11:47 »
I never recommend people to jailbreak iPhone because that is not a good idea. You will not able to get updates and you will have security issues too. So be careful before doing it.

« Reply #9 on: 13. October 2016., 16:11:47 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising