• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42940
  • Total Topics: 16140
  • Online Today: 4152
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Start trading with the worlds most popular bot ! enjoy your best profits  (Read 2412 times)

Nsatsdja

• SCF Authority Member

Welcome to Siriusbtc

SIRIUSBTC is a fully licensed company in Panama that is legally authorized to trade daily for our members and generating 1.2% daily profits for 180days. The company is setup for longterm growth providing you with modest returns.

We are operating in a wide portfolio of income streams such as banking, electronics, and a huge involvement in the property industry providing profitable and sustainable earnings that puts us in a very good standing.

3rd page

What we offer:

- 1.2% daily profits
- 216% ROI after 180days
- 0.0014BTC Min. Investment
- Withdraw as low as 0.00063BTC
- Invest in Bitcoin only
- 3 Level Referral Program

How can I start investing?

1. Start investing with Siriusbtc by downloading Telegram Messenger on your mobile device and join the bot by simply clicking on @siriusbtc_bot or a referral link.
https://t.me/siriusbtc_bot?start=9j5foj203

2. Click on the ‘START’ button to begin, choose your preferred language and you are almost set.

3. On the bot, a menu will be displayed;

- Deposit: Press ‘deposit ‘ a wallet address will be generated for you to invest

- Withdrawal: Press ‘withdrawal’ to register your wallet address and withdraw from a minimum of 0.00063BTC.

- Reinvest: To reinvest you need a minimum of 0.0014BTC

- Transactions: Press to see all your transactions carried out.

- Team: Press ‘Team’ to see your referrals for all 3 levels.

- FAQ: Press ‘FAQ’ to know more about the platform.

- Support: Press ‘Support’ to ask any question and get swift responses.

WHY SIRIUSBTC BOT?

We are fully licensed to trade with modern algorithm experiences to analyze public trading stocks and signals in the crypto market to help you invest with lower risk and modest returns.

We have only about 10% in crypto trading, the typical fluctuation and risk involved with crypto trading is managed by our wider portfolio.

Be rest assured that your details are kept confidential as all data provided are encrypted.

We deliver prompt payment of all accrued funds when you make a request to withdraw, usually within minutes of requesting.

To know more visit : https://siriusbtcbot.com/

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

MelissaLiberson

• SCF Hero Member
My preference is always for manual and for this I take help of my broker FreshForex. It’s one of the leading brokers out there with offering wide range of benefits. The biggest benefit as far I am concern is their Market Analysis, which helps so much in doing things the way we wish to do.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising