• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42869
  • Total Topics: 16078
  • Online Today: 3869
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Windows 7 new feature - "God Mode" (ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C)  (Read 101447 times)

samwhite2206

• SCF Member
Hey "God Mode"..! Its really work. I have just tried it and changed my mouse pointer look. But the problem is that I can not delete the folder now. It indicating some restrictions. So is there any other way to remove this folder now ? And yes is this work in XP or not ? And if not then Is there any way like this which is applicable for XP?

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
Hey "God Mode"..! Its really work. I have just tried it and changed my mouse pointer look. But the problem is that I can not delete the folder now. It indicating some restrictions. So is there any other way to remove this folder now ? And yes is this work in XP or not ? And if not then Is there any way like this which is applicable for XP?

Unfortunately, "God Mode" isn't available on XP.

Usually it's simple to delete this folder, just like any other folder (right-click with mouse on the folder and choose "Delete")...  anyway, here you have more details on how to remove them on the other way(s): http://office-watch.com/t/n.aspx?a=1363

ojos

• SCF Member
Ooops ... I didn't know about that before I migrated to Win 8.
Is that work on Win 8

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
Ooops ... I didn't know about that before I migrated to Win 8.
Is that work on Win 8

I can confirm that creating a folder
GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

works on Windows 8 Enterprise x64 too.

at least make an effort  ???

and why "oooops"?

I don't understand your post.

Devnullius
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising