• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42869
  • Total Topics: 16078
  • Online Today: 3435
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: I need quick advice about spying equipment...  (Read 4549 times)

BMN

• SCF Newbie
I need quick advice about spying equipment...
« on: 28. August 2014., 18:34:46 »
Hello, my name is Ben, I am a managing partner in a law firm and I need some help about what type of spying equipment to install in my office.

My team consists of 10 people, including me and my partner. We have a considerable number of clients so we constantly deal with money. My clients often pay for my services by leaving the due sum of money in an envelope. In case I am not in the office, they would leave the envelope at the reception, where my secretary would take it and put it on my desk. This procedure is very common for our firm.

However, two days ago there was a problem. My secretary gave me an envelope with a substantial sum of money by a client. However, I was in a hurry because I had an arrangement with another client out of my office. I left the envelope on my desk but when I came back it wasn’t there. Every one of my employees denies having seen or touching the envelope. My partner is on a vacation, and I have to deal on my own with this problem. The strange thing is that it is not the first time I or my partner leaves money and such thing has never happened before.

I don’t know what to do. I cannot accuse any of my employees, because I don’t have proofs. I also do not have any suspicions. We know each other very well. At the moment I can feel uneasiness and tension in the office. If I want to be successful my team should be united, there is no place for dishonest people in my office. Till this moment I have trusted all of them and never for a moment have I thought to put spying device in my office. But I think that if there is a problem in my team I should find a resolution as soon as possible.

So can you give me some advice what type of spying equipment would be the most effective in my case?

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

I need quick advice about spying equipment...
« on: 28. August 2014., 18:34:46 »

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
Re: I need quick advice about spying equipment...
« Reply #1 on: 28. August 2014., 19:42:20 »
Hi Ben,

I'm Administrator at SCforum and as a whole I'm very interested in spy devices and everything new that appears in a spy shop in my neighborhood. So I can list you several hi- tech spy gadgets which would be very helpful for your case. 

1. Lighter spy – If you are a smoker, you can leave this lighter on your desk, without raising any suspicions. This device looks like an ordinary lighter but except fire it provides you with video surveillance. It will record everything that happens in your absence. The good news is that it is not only available in different models, but you can also carry this gadget everywhere you need it.

2. Wall Clock Camera – a new and very efficient gadget. Put it on the wall so that the camera can focus as much as possible including your desk. This clock allows you to control everything that happens in your office. 

3. Air Freshener 3G Camera – refresh the tense atmosphere in the office with this unique gadget. You can easily put it everywhere you wish and monitor how your team works.

4. Spy Pen Camera – Very appropriate addition for the office, this spy pen can be placed on your desk and reveal all mysteries.

5. Spy Coins – with very discreet sizes, these spy coins can decorate your office and record everything that occurs at your place of business.

I do hope this information will be useful for you!

Let me know if you have any additonal questions?

cya around SCF,

Samker

jheysen

• SCF Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 28. August 2014., 21:38:43 »
Well, for this problem I can see that, for starters, you need to enforce more secirity-driven policies in your office, specially when dealing with payments.
You should have a CCTV system installed, with various cameras recording, this should at least include the reception, desks where money is left and any place where clients transit.
Second, you should ask payments to be made via wire transfer to an institutional bank account, or via check given that you can check for risks accepting them.
Cash money should be handled by just one person and be kept inside the office only in one cash box, having registers of when it was opened and how much was taken/deposited, you should try to have as less cash as posssible on the office, having most of it in the bank or a security vault.
Did I mention CCTV? you really should have it installed.

Thats all I can say by now.

BMN

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #3 on: 28. August 2014., 22:46:18 »
Guys, thank you very much for quick responses. For sure, I will take your advices! :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Ben

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« Reply #3 on: 28. August 2014., 22:46:18 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising