• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42951
  • Total Topics: 16150
  • Online Today: 4549
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: LogoSnap - 100% FREE Logo Design  (Read 3255 times)

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
LogoSnap - 100% FREE Logo Design
« on: 05. January 2013., 19:36:56 »

Hi SCF Members,

this time I want to introduce the best online service for logo and business card design - LogoSnap. :thumbsup:

LogoSnap, was originally launched as a pre-made logo template service in 2004. The founders of Guru Corporation, Joe and Zaheer, recognized that even with the affordable logo prices at the Guru Corp’s other websites, MycroBurst & LogoDesignGuru, not every company has the budget, or time to invest in a custom logo, so in turn, they created: http://www.LogoSnap.com

If you’re looking for a new logo design, LogoSnap is just the place for that. Through its unique 3 step logo maker, you’ll design your logo for free in as little as 5 minutes. Creating a unique logo design with LogoSnap is fast, simple and secure. With a custom business logo, your brand will stand on its own. With the custom logo design option, you’ll see your design concepts in a few days. On average, logo design contests receive 100 concepts and you’ll have full control of the design process, providing feedback to the logo designers. LogoSnap's FREE design service includes: logo, business card, letterhead, envelope & flyer creation.

Once you choose the winning design, you’ll receive full rights to your custom business logo – which means you can go about registering a trademark and updating all of your marketing collateral!

For the proof of excellent service, here you have recent designs and reviews from customers (*only few):

Jun 27, 2012
Review by: Andro Ruebens, ARProducts, Belgium

"Love it! Simple to use and absolutely FREE."

Jun 20, 2012
Review by: Carmen Ylanan, Sweet Cake Toppers, Canada

"Best Logo site online!"

May 29, 2012
Review by: Anar Teymurov, SPORTWORLD, MOSCOW

"I'd like there more fonts especially Russian fonts<br /><br /> thanks "

Jun 28, 2012
Review by: Caz Birdsey, Breakaway Spirit Life Coaching, Australia

"I love this site. It gave me the opportunity to play around and create a logo that really defined what my website is about. I did add some extra touches myself, however the whole tree theme was created using this site. Fantastic, definitely worth giving them a donation for their efforts. I also added a link to their website on the footer of my pages as a way to promote their site..."

May 29, 2012
Review by: Jenna Hayes, Rent to Buy Home, UK

"I have tried several logo creator websites and your website was by far the easiest to use."

... more reviews: http://www.logosnap.com/review.php?action=show

P.S.

Enjoy and don't forget to provide us your impressions ?!  :bih:

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

LogoSnap - 100% FREE Logo Design
« on: 05. January 2013., 19:36:56 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising