• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42869
  • Total Topics: 16078
  • Online Today: 3869
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Nature Science Group Research: Can CBD Ease Everyday Stress?  (Read 9369 times)

NatureScienceCBD

• SCF Member
Nature Science Group Research: Can CBD Ease Everyday Stress?

Can CBD Ease Everyday Stress? Here’s What Actual Users Are Saying

CBD has been taking off with astounding speed in the last couple of years. But it’s not because any of the little start-ups that produce it have large advertising budgets.

Instead, the benefits of CBD products have become known to the public, mainly through word of mouth. As the compound has worked its way from medical marijuana dispensaries into the mainstream thanks to loosening legal restrictions, it’s left a trail of testimonials to its power against many of life’s stumbling blocks. The big one: stress.

Let’s take a look at what CBD users are saying about CBD for stress, how they use CBD at work, and how CBD can help with stress in your own life.

The Basics of Stress

Some of the satisfied users quoted above spoke of “anxiety,” a word that many people use interchangeably with “stress.”

However, when we’re talking about the science of stress, it’s worth distinguishing them in the same way medical researchers do. Anxiety disorders constitute a specific set of mental conditions, such as phobias, panic attacks, and extreme shyness, that create such paralyzing fear that they can severely limit the sufferer’s life. 

Anxiety disorders are complex and usually require professional treatment. Stress, on the other hand, happens to everyone.  

Medical scientists speak of the “stress response” as an instinctive reaction to a real or perceived danger in the environment, especially one that appears suddenly. The response prepares you to either fight the threat or escape from it. Physical aspects include:

* Increased heart rate, to get blood to the muscles and vital organs
* Increased blood pressure because of the higher blood flow
* Dilation of the lungs and heavy breathing
* Loss of appetite
* Sweating

The stress response jump-starts your mental alertness as well, making you attuned to all signs of threat and any possible way to overcome or flee from it. Even after the danger passes, you will likely still feel this hyper-awareness of your surroundings.

These changes are triggered by hormones of which the best-known are adrenaline and cortisol. Both are involved in several bodily functions – more than we need to get into here. But if your stress response gets triggered a lot, this can have profound long-term effects on your health.

What Stress Does To Your Health

Having stress hormones flowing through your body consistently can have several harmful effects:

* Increased risk of heart disease from the high blood pressure that the stress response induces.
* Immune-system suppression – this can be helpful though in the short term to release energy and suppress pain and swelling, but obviously, you need your immune system to fend off infections.
* Pain from muscle tension. Recurring headaches, neck aches, and stomach aches are common symptoms of stress.
* Under- or overeating is an acute stress response that suppresses appetite. Still, long-term, low-grade stress can lead to overeating, both because of the therapeutic effect of food and because of sleep disturbances.
* Accelerated aging, due to cellular effects.
* Psychological and emotional strain. We all know that stress makes most people irritable and unhappy, which can be damaging to relationships. This effect also increases the attraction of specific addictive substances, like alcohol and opiates, that bring on their unique set of health problems.

How Can CBD Help With Stress?

Cannabis has a long history as a treatment for stress, from ancient Indian ayurvedic medicine to illicit joint-smoking in the modern age. But only in the last few decades have scientists been picking out exactly which parts of the plant do what.

All cannabinoids interact with the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS), which helps regulate mood, memory, appetite, sleep, the immune system, and many other functions still being discovered. THC, apart from its intoxicating qualities, is useful for controlling inflammation, increasing appetite, and inducing relaxation.

CBD does not have some of qualities of THC, but it does interact with the ECS in ways that appear to reduce the stress response in both human and animal experiments. For instance, studies of people in public-speaking tests found that CBD lowered anxiety both during and after the event.

CBD Products That Can Help With Stress

Because research is still in the early stages, we can’t tell you exactly how much CBD to take for this or that situation. But we can offer a range of products that enable you to use CBD for stress in different ways so that you can choose what suits your lifestyle.

CBD Oil Tinctures and Capsules

CBD oils are the oldest, simplest, and most popular way to take CBD for stress. Our oils consist simply on full spectrum CBD or broad spectrum CBD in medical grade MCT oil, with natural flavoring in some types. 

Research indicates that consistency is important for CBD use since it can build up in the body over time. So a daily serving or two of Nature Science CBD oil can provide a sort of baseline of calm for your life, to which you can add other products like Nature Science Absolute CBG OIL if you’re going through a uniquely stressful period.

CBD oils are also popular because you can incorporate them into food and drink. If you like to unwind with an evening cup of tea, for instance, a nice shot of Nature Science ANMA PREMIUM CBD OIL - PEPPERMINT can make it extra relaxing.

CBD Sleep Aid

Normally, the drugs recommended for sleep disorders are the so-called hypnotics, among which are: benzodiazepines and non-benzodiazepine sleep inducers. In addition, antidepressants may be recommended based on the individual's sleep profile. As is well known, hypnotics are not recommended for long periods of time due to their potential adverse effects, which considerably complicates treatment since they are often prescribed for chronic problems.

It is for this reason that Nature Science ANMA CBD OIL or Nature Science Absolute CBD OIL oil can be a very interesting option to complement our treatment and improve our quality and duration of sleep.

CBD Topicals

As noted, pain from muscle tension is a frequent symptom of stress, and one way to target it directly is to apply a CBD topical product at the sore point. It can be even better as part of a more extensive self-care practice, such as a CBD massage. 

“I drink my tea in the morning, have an essential oil diffuser in my trailer, and use a foam roller to give myself a massage whenever I have a chance,” actress Leighton Meester told Shape magazine last year. “I use CBD balm to try to reduce the stress and tension in my shoulders and hands.” 

CBD topicals can be an effective way to use CBD for stress for a more indirect reason: research shows that exercise can help reduce stress, and CBD topicals can aid exercise recovery. 

Before you use CBD for stress or any other purpose, be sure to talk to your doctor. He or she can help you design your best anti-stress regimen and ensure that CBD won’t interact badly with any other medicines you might be taking. If all goes well, the next testimonial advocating CBD for stress might just come from you.

We’re here and working on bringing you closer to this world, step by step.  

Follow us on Instagram and Facebook, so that you’ll never miss any of our insightful articles that will help you decide which Nature Science products are the best fit for you!

More information:
Email: partner@naturesciencegroup.com
WhatsApp: +41 78 744 95 88
Tel: +34 694 45 89 18
Facebook: Nature Science Group
Instagram: naturesciencegroup

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Suko

• SCF Member
Re: Nature Science Group Research: Can CBD Ease Everyday Stress?
« Reply #1 on: 20. September 2021., 19:53:32 »
How is it?

Bafarett

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #2 on: 26. March 2022., 18:04:40 »
Stress is the disease of the 21st century, and most Americans face it, which is why the CBD business is so hugely successful. I am also a consumer of these products, and I really started to feel better after consuming them. I chose to eat vegan cbd gummies for sleep with melatonin, and in a few weeks, my sleep was adjusted. But who knows, you can have even more health problems without a good night's sleep. The quality and duration of my sleep have improved, so I could easily get rid of stress and headaches.

bezasd

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #3 on: 11. April 2022., 10:56:24 »
CBD and cannabinoids are a great way to save yourself from mental illness. I have experienced it myself, and I can confirm it with confidence. I suffered from anxiety and stress for a long time, and no pills helped me. The only thing that saved me was smoking weed. Whoever said what, but it works and, as we can see, proven by scientists. Before you start smoking, the most important thing to know is always to use only quality products. I buy pot at the Calgary dispensary near Macleod Trail and have never regretted a dime.

Thisper

• SCF Member
« Reply #4 on: 27. May 2022., 10:52:31 »
I dont have much knowledge about this topic but If science has researched that then there is no doubt about that. I am having a medical supply store and I am running this store for 4 years. I will definitely search about it whether it is true or not?

« Reply #4 on: 27. May 2022., 10:52:31 »

theohel

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #5 on: 12. August 2022., 00:31:32 »
I don't believe in these theories or studies, and I like to speak with people that have already experienced it and know these details better.

laurice bacary

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #6 on: 12. August 2022., 00:40:08 »
You're right. That said, has anyone tried it or knew who tried it and can give us an idea?

Bess Dinh

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #7 on: 12. August 2022., 00:44:03 »
I haven't tried CBD, but I have a medical marijuana card. I got it almost five months ago, and it was the best decision I could have made in that time while in this state. I didn't fully trust the process at first, but after the first consultation at https://marijuanadoctor.com/locations/marijuana-doctor-tallahassee, I knew it wouldn't hurt my health and would be a great decision. I was full of stress and anxiety after several events that had happened in my life and I needed to find a solution right away. I'm not trying to convince anyone to do this, but it's not as bad as you think.

Pouch

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #8 on: 23. November 2022., 23:22:14 »
Thanks for the information.

erudittrain

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #9 on: 23. November 2022., 23:24:11 »
I had a traumatic event in the recent past and was unable to come to my senses. On my friends` advice I started going to therapy, and it helped me a little, but I still felt that it wasn't enough. One day I came across CBD oil on the internet and bought one bottle. After taking it I felt an improvement, I was much calmer, felt the relaxing effect it claimed to have and I believe it helped me get rid of negative thoughts. I think it doesn't matter what brand of oil you take, for example I got the first one at Best Oklahoma dispensaries. Well, any cannabis oil has an effect, and in combination with psychological therapy, it worked.

« Reply #9 on: 23. November 2022., 23:24:11 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising