• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42869
  • Total Topics: 16078
  • Online Today: 3622
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: best antivirus between Trend micro antivirus + and AVG internet security 2013  (Read 3628 times)

maanas

• SCF Member
Hi sir,
   I am using Trend Micro titanium antivirus+2013 from two moths and it is working good for me. Now I saw the AVG Internet security 2013 offer and I downloaded it. So my question is. which is the good antivirus protection between these to use on my computer? CanI use AVG Internet security 2013 instead of Trend Micro titanium antivirus+2013? which is the good one between these two?

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
I really don't like Micro - even worse than AVG.

Try Avast! :)

Also see: http://scforum.info/index.php?topic=100.0 (best AV?)

Devvie

~~~ notemail@facebook.com ~~~

Conare nullius momenti videri fortasse missilibus careant
——
All spelling mistakes are my own and may only be distributed under the GNU General Public License! – (© 95-1 by Coredump; 2-013 by DevNullius)
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

Fintech

• SCF VIP Member
Hi,
I am already long time used AVGIS's and I have not had any kind of worries or harm from that!
Earlier I was big McAfee's fan but nowadays I have come get along well with AVGIS!
Ofcourse this is is my own opinion! :bih:

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising