• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42868
  • Total Topics: 16077
  • Online Today: 2504
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Exclusive: Apple admits, iPhone 5s Fingerprint Database To Be Shared With NSA  (Read 5006 times)

Pez

• SCF VIP Member
  • Pez
Exclusive: Apple admits, ‘iPhone 5s Fingerprint Database To Be Shared With NSA’

Now-a-days, Apple is famous in the markets because its new iPhone 5S has a Fingerprint Sensor (Touch ID) as a security feature—everyone is getting amazed with that feature and eager to use.

That Fingerprint scanner has been hacked already by German Hackers group ‘CCC’ but one more thing to concern about that—’will Apple share that Fingerprint database with NSA’ and the answer is YES.

Tim Richardson, District Manager of Apple’s North America Marketing Department admits about the sharing of Database with NSA, he said to Jane M. Agni (A freelance writer in nationalreport.net.):

Absolutely the databases will be merged. This whole ‘fingerprint scan’ idea originated from someone in our Government. They just didn't expect to be outed by Snowden, you know.”

NSA and FBI have been compiling a special database for over a year now to use with the new Apple technology. Fingerprints from all over the nation. Cold cases. Fugitives of the law. Missing persons, Richardson added.

When Mr. Richardson asked for a response to individual’s concerns about privacy, he told:

“Frankly, if a person is foolish enough to allow something as specific and criminally implicit as their fingerprints to be cataloged by faceless corporations and Government officials… Well, you can’t exactly blame us for capitalizing upon it, can you? Personally, I believe this effort will support a greater good. Some of the folks they’re hoping to apprehend are quite dangerous. Besides, it’s not like this is covered in the Constitution.”

If we talk about the constitution as Richardson added above, Apple and the NSA may be completely within their rights to use information volunteered by its customers but it is a Bitter Truth for some of the users.

One of the user told Jane—That’s not America and that’s not freedom…” but the user also stated, “I’m old. I’m not good at remembering passwords.” “I like the idea of easily being able to unlock my Apple device with a fingerprint. But I also shouldn’t have to worry about being tied to a string of murders I commuted in the 70′s…

We also want to hear from you on this new technology discovered by Apple, comment below.

Update: The Source (National Report) is said to be a Parody site and the news they published is a rumor, that’s why we want to inform to all the users, “This News is awaiting confirmation”

VIA- National Report

Original posted by: HNBulletin  in News, NSA PRISM, Special Reports, United States September 24, 2013
Their is two easy way to configure a system!
Every thing open and every thing closed.
Every thing else is more or less complex.

Start Turfing ! http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,8405.msg21475.html#msg21475

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Pez

• SCF VIP Member
  • Pez
Apple iPhone 5s Fingerprint Database To Be Shared With NSA
« Reply #1 on: 22. October 2013., 21:42:18 »
Added info:

Apple iPhone 5s Fingerprint Database To Be Shared With NSA

<NR>Tech-heads are eager to get their hands on the new Apple iPhone 5S next month and evidently Apple feels the same. This is due to the fact that their latest model comes equipped with fingerprint recognition technology as an added security feature.

Privacy has become a major concern in today’s technologically dominated society. Individuals keeping up with all the latest gadgets also run the risk of becoming exposed to unresolved bugs that could leave the user open to breaches in their personal security.

Apple’s official spokespeople have maintained a vague stance on the potential of sharing their fingerprint database with the NSA. Fortunately, after hours of phone calls I was finally able to speak with an employe that could answer some of my questions.

“Absolutely the databases will be merged. This whole ‘fingerprint scan’ idea originated from someone in our Government. They just didn’t expect to be outed by Snowden, you know.” Said Tim Richardson, District Manager of Apple’s North America Marketing Department. He went onto explain that the NSA and FBI have been compiling a special database for over a year now to use with the new Apple technology. Fingerprints from all over the nation. Cold cases. Fugitives of the law. Missing persons.

The Apple iPhone 5s has back-up power so the device never completely shuts down. Coupled with the phone’s built-in GPS these features will allow police officers to pin-point the criminal so they can be detained quickly and efficiently. Officials expect to apprehend hundreds of suspects within the first months or so of the act.

When asked for a response to individual’s concerns about privacy Mr. Richardson told us:

“Frankly, if a person is foolish enough to allow something as specific and criminally implicit as their fingerprints to be cataloged by faceless corporations and Government officials… Well, you can’t exactly blame us for capitalizing upon it, can you? Personally, I believe this effort will support a greater good. Some of the folks they’re hoping to apprehend are quite dangerous. Besides, it’s not like this is covered in the Constitution.”

Richardson was indeed correct in his latter statement; We looked over the Constitution and couldn’t find a single mention of using fingerprints against a public that willfully submitted them.

While Apple and the NSA may be completely within their rights to use information volunteered by it’s customers, some consumers are sour over the idea.

“I’m old. I’m not good at remembering passwords.” Said one Apple user we spoke with. “I like the idea of easily being able to unlock my Apple device with a fingerprint. But I also shouldn’t have to worry about being tied to a string of murders I commuted in the 70′s… That’s not America and that’s not freedom…”

Programers have been working day and nights to have the Apple 5S ready for its release in late September. They claim the software is 90% accurate and while there are still some technical issues to iron out, they believe it’s unlikely any mishaps will occur.”

UPDATE: Apple iOS 7 Update Gives Law Enforcement Unlimited Access To User’s Personal Data

Original posted by: Jane M. Agni is a professional journalist residing in the rain-soaked city of Portland, Oregon. Nationalreport.net

Samker

• SCF Administrator
  • Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    • SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum
After hacking: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,8436.0.html this, I can't believe... :down:

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
I'd like to quote an old wise lady...

"Apple fucks!"

::)

devnullius
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

Pez

• SCF VIP Member
  • Pez
 ditto :thumbsup:

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising