• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42953
  • Total Topics: 16150
  • Online Today: 4867
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Bloc Energy - The Future of Energy Investing  (Read 2136 times)

shariarporosh

• SCF Authority Member
Bloc Energy - The Future of Energy Investing
« on: 21. July 2019., 14:51:54 »

Round 1 Now Open!
Investment Starts @ $100
10% Bonus Opening Round
Every $100 = 1100 Tokens!
ETH - BTC - LTC ACCEPTED!

BlocEnergy International is a revolutionary new business model combining high revenue-producing conventional assets with the global efficiencies and strength of the digital currency, blockchain, and smart contract technologies. We have created a hybrid business model by combining conventional petroleum energy assets with a global stablecoin "STO" to allow individuals, groups or firms in the global market to participate in these high revenue producing opportunities. By using a Tokenization model, we create many levels of investment and participation combined with a revolutionary digital market place for businesses to access each other, collaborate, buy, sell and fund their asset orders, deals & projects.

check here -- https://blocenergy.com/
Website | Telegram | Twitter  ★

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« on: 21. July 2019., 14:51:54 »

MelissaLiberson

• SCF Hero Member
Re: Bloc Energy - The Future of Energy Investing
« Reply #1 on: 25. October 2019., 18:21:36 »
I will reconsider such investment. I prefer doing Forex Trading, and that’s where I feel most comfortable and secure. The most important aspect for me is FreshForex broker, which makes all this so secure for me. They have every feature and facility in the world and to put cherry on top is their 15th Anniversary Contest, it’s beautiful and gives one chance to get upto $15,000 prize!

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Re: Bloc Energy - The Future of Energy Investing
« Reply #1 on: 25. October 2019., 18:21:36 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising