• Total Members: 13958
  • Latest: ouzgad
Stats
  • Total Posts: 40715
  • Total Topics: 14532
  • Online Today: 733
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Want to invest in cryptocurrency? Check out Connect(CNT) Project.  (Read 579 times)

shariarporosh

• SCF Advanced Member

Looking to invest in cryptocurrency? If you are looking for the best cryptocurrency projects to invest in 2022, then you Check out the Connect(CNT) Project.

Partially escalated due to the lockdowns and stay-at-home directives resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, the OTT industry has reached an all-time high worldwide. Thus, the divine union of the OTT industry and blockchain network happened, and it gave rise to OTT cryptocurrencies. Among them, pay attention to the Connect (CNT)Project.

Connect(CNT): Music sharing platform that utilizes blockchain technology.

Connect(CNT) is a decentralized music-sharing platform that utilizes blockchain technology to ensure fair rewards for artists and transparent and reliable payment rules. Connect introduces its own digital token for payment and revenue management for artists, creators, and fans alike.

Pros:
1.Artists can decide how to distribute revenue separately for members and songs.
2.Artists can share their revenue with fans, and fans can support their favorite artists or purchase additional content.
3.Creators can quickly and accurately find and use a sound suitable for their content.

More than 15,000 participants gathered within 1 week after establishing the connect (CNT) community. This is great.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Media Contact

Company Name: Connectstela

Contact Person: Svector

Email: admin@connectstela.com

Phone: +1(857)201-5484

Get more info below.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ConnectStela

Telegram: https://t.me/ConnectStela

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

DeweyS

• SCF Newbie
It is something new in the world of cryptocurrency! Thank you for sharing your information. I am just studying platforms for investing in cryptocurrencies and analyzing the most recoup investments. Your platform is very attractive for musicians and people of creative professions if you think about it. I think it's very cool. I will be waiting for a review on your site from professionals in the field of online cryptocurrencies. I am sure they will share more detailed and comprehensive information.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising