• Total Topics: 16478
  • Online today: 2415
  • Online ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 2410
Total: 2414

Author Topic: How I met my soulmate through DeGods and y00ts NFTs 😍  (Read 340 times)

Jemne123

• SCF Member
DeGods and y00ts are collections of animated avatars of gods and yetis with different traits and backgrounds. They were on Solana blockchain but they moved to Ethereum and Polygon respectively. They also have new collections: DeadGods on Ethereum and y00tys on Polygon.

I bought some of them when they were on Solana. I thought they were cute and funny. They made me smile and laugh. I was happy. They were sweet and loyal.

They rewarded me for staking and burning them. The rewards were generous and helpful. They also welcomed me to their Discord server. That’s when I met him.

He was another NFT holder who had the same DeGods and y00ts as me. He was smart and charming. He complimented me and made me blush. We started chatting and flirting.

When they told me they were moving to new blockchains and launching new collections, I was nervous. I didn’t want to lose him. He reassured me and asked me to follow him. I agreed and bridged my NFTs to their new chains. I also got some of their new siblings: DeadGods and y00tys. He did the same.

Now we’re dating and living together on Ethereum and Polygon. We have a new Discord server “de. xyz .” where we hang out with other NFT holders, get exclusive updates, and earn more rewards.

This is how I met my soulmate through DeGods and y00ts NFTs. They are more than just NFTs, they are my matchmakers. If you don’t have any DeGods or y00ts NFTs yet, I recommend you to get some. You might find your soulmate too!#DeGods #y00ts #NFT #Ethereum #Polygon #Discord

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Kursevi kodiranja za ucenike u Sarajevu

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising
TinyPortal 2.3.1 © 2005-2023