• Total Members: 14187
  • Latest: focel
Stats
  • Total Posts: 43303
  • Total Topics: 16433
  • Online Today: 3359
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Telegram just added BTC, USDT and TON payments on the app  (Read 284 times)

Jemne123

• SCF Member
Hey guys, I just got an update on my Telegram app and guess what? They have added support for BTC, USDT and TON payments on the app! This is huge news for crypto lovers like me. Now I can send and receive crypto with my friends and family on Telegram, without leaving the app or using third-party services. Plus, I can use TON, the native token of Telegram’s blockchain platform, which is fast, scalable and secure. I think this is a game-changer for the crypto space and for Telegram users. What do you think? Let me know in the comments. #telegram #crypto #payments

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Kursevi kodiranja za ucenike u Sarajevu

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising