Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38445
  • Total Topics: 13010
  • Online Today: 1355
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

banner

Author Topic: [ANN] 0NE project - just 1 coin [IPO open shares left ENG: 998 PROMO : 1000]  (Read 27741 times)

just0ne

• SCF Member
    • join 0NE , just 0NE

Launch Date : 21 June 6.47 a.m. PST

...someone said , think different ...

here we go.

Tons of cryptocoins, spread every where and every day.
Yes of course, 0NE is just another coin , we are just 0ne among others...

...however

There is only 1 0NE . No billions , or hundreds.... just 0NE.
With huge pleasure we are honored to give you the occasion to join 0NE project.

Why only 1 coin ?

All our choices aim to reach the highest value ever seen for one cryptovalue, then why don't release just 0NE coin?

Our team is made by an European joint venture of different entrepreneurs and businessmen that see our project exactly like a enterprise. We can count on a marketing department, account manager,  bursar,  a couple of tech guys,
and when we encounter some difficulty or something we can not do, we always choose the best available partners on the market chosen for their price/value.
At the same time we need all of your support. We will do all the best that we can do but your opinion and your interest are a couple of our goals.

No one will be great , alone.

Really, all of your suggestions , criticism , support in any way will be definitely our biggest prizes , rewards that we need and that we aim to gain.

*** PLEASE NOTE***

This coin is 35% premine ,divided as follows : 20% for 0NE Engine project, 10% for 0NE Promotions project and remaining 5% for foundation , Bounty, giveaways , ecc.
Our team will keep only 0,00250000 0NE as mid-2015 retribution for our work. Workers need to be paid , sometimes.

What is the 0NE Engine project ?
We will build a mining farm to support 0NE. There are 1000 Engine shares , each one with 0,00020000 at starting price of 0,2 BTC.
.... but... we add a lifetime bonus :
Each share will give to the owner 15% of 1/1000 of total hashrate of 0NE Engine as a montly dividend.
There are some other "gift" but all the additional bonuses for investors will be declared at appropriate time.

And what is the 0NE Promo project instead?
A full working company need advertising . We could do a lot of things for free or with our efforts but real adv costs money.
0NE Promo project is composed by 1000 shares , each one with 0,00010000 at starting price of 0,3 BTC.

Why these shares are more expensive than others?
Each share will give to the owner 20% of 1/1000 of total hashrate of 0NE Engine (lifetime 5% more than Engine shares) and additional bonuses for Promo partners are really interesting.

Why i should believe you that you will not dump remaining 5% of premined coin ?
Well, we consider this project exactly like one of our companies, then would be stupid to close a project that can work in the long term and achieve great things only to pocket few bitcoins . We are here to stay.

There will be 2 IPO actions open until all shares are gone and escrow service will be offered .

*** PLEASE NOTE***
Price of share or 0NE amount may vary accordingly to market demand
more details on website , any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Algorithm: PoW Scrypt
Block Time: 120 seconds
Available for mining : 0,65016000 0NE
Total premined : 0,34984000 0NE
Total block number : 21600
POW phase : 30 days
Difficulty: DGS
Reward: 0,00003010 Coins  (No Block Halving)
Block Confirmations: 6
Launch time : 21 June 6.47 a.m. PST

- UPDATE

join 0NE , just 0ne.

you could mine 0NE here :

Pools

- public POW end

C - CEX

***launch 21 June 6.47 a.m. PST - 1.47 p.m. UTC***

***i'm so sorry if there is any error in language, but crypto world is halving my sleeping blocks   :-[
join 0NE , just 0NE - www.just0ne.org

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

just0ne

• SCF Member
    • join 0NE , just 0NE
- OP updated

A warm welcome and a big thanks to the first pool that will support the 30-days-only 0NE mining action .
Pre-registration is available.

join 0NE , just 0NE

just0ne

• SCF Member
    • join 0NE , just 0NE
WHO WE ARE ?

Well, as requested from several people and as we promised yesterday,  below you will find which companies will support 0NE Coin and few details about me.
As i said it is an italian wholesale company , active and actually involved in e-cigarettes and e-liquids business .
I suppose that many people here already know or have seen electronic cigarettes and e-liquids but for who are new to this items, i could say that our company has its own device brand (My-Air) and we are one of the official distributors for Dekang original flavors .
Dekang is a chinese company that actually still leading worlwide with their products and cover more than 40% of e-liquids market.
Our company called Sinapsi snc , VAT nr. IT02345380907 , based in Sardinia (Italy) is 5+ years old .
I'm Alessandro, 30 years old , entrepreneur , and i own 50% of this company.
If needed i can provide privately further details that prove this fact.

These are few links that you could check to know more about this company :
***sorry for language, text is mostly in italian***

www.dekangbio.com/contacts  - (Dekang official website , you will find us searching "Sinapsi snc")
www.my-air.it  - (our e-cigs website)
www.liquidi-dekang.it  - (our e-liquids website ,i placed a link to 0NE under contacts details in first page , bottom right)
www.dekang-wholesale.com  - (liquids retail store)
www.facebook.com/My.Air.La.Sigaretta.Elettronica - (fb profile)

(i'm sure that if you use google you will find even a lot of pictures of my 5 dogs but i hope you will respect our privacy as much as you can)

We already have few plans and developing new ideas to let 0NE project interact with e-cigs business , first of all , we will accept soon payment in BTC and 0NE on our website and at same time we are here to hear your suggestions too.

Ok, then now you should know that 0NE supports e-cigs users and a real EU e-cigs company supports 0NE
Any questions , feel free and don't hesitate to ask.

Please don't forget : Mining phase will start in about 37 hours -
(21 June @ 6.47 a.m. PST , 13.47 UTC , 15.47 CEST )

Best Regards

join 0NE , just 0NE

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
 :up: I could find one website http://www.liquidi-dekang.it/ that already mentioned you and the other websites are clearly by the same designer  :angel:

That's a good sign. dekang-wholesale.com registered in 2012.
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
 8) Q? Can you PoW mine the shares?

I still hope we can find some kind of a deal  :-*
More information about bitcoin, altcoin & crypto in general? GO TO  j.gs/7385484/btc

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare... So why not get the real SCForum employees to help YOUR troubled computer!!! SCF Remote PC Assist http://goo.gl/n1ONa9

just0ne

• SCF Member
    • join 0NE , just 0NE
8) Q? Can you PoW mine the shares?

0NE Shares are on sale only . You could mine 0NE exactly as any other scrypt coin during the 30 days mining phase , after that period, coin is still POW but blocks will have 0 reward. we will setup proper redundant hw to keep 0NE safe

I still hope we can find some kind of a deal  :-*

I'm sure we will  ;)

just0ne

• SCF Member
    • join 0NE , just 0NE
OP updated - 2nd pool added : one.minerpools.com

launch in less than 7 hours

Best Regards

join 0NE , just 0NE

just0ne

• SCF Member
    • join 0NE , just 0NE

Mining phase will be available only for 30days.

To benefit people who do not have BTC to invest and have only small rigs (< 5 Mhash), our team will give them a small amount (better than nothing isn't it ?) of 0NE. It is only needed publish directly here or with a tweet directed to @0NECoin a proof of your commitment  (a screenshot or a photo of your pool's dashboard page during 0NE mining for example should be enough).
A photo of your rig will be appreciated too . Parts of 0NE that will be donated to miners will be taken from "0NE Care" premined amount.

just < 5 hours left !

Thanks in advance to all 0NE miners
Best Regards

join 0NE , just 0NE

just0ne

• SCF Member
    • join 0NE , just 0NE
Let's Go! LAUNCH PASSWORD HERE !
Please note that all archives have same password : haveaniceday

devnullius

• SCF VIP Member
    • SCForum.info
Smooth launch, nice!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising