• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42862
  • Total Topics: 16071
  • Online Today: 1326
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: The #1 CRYPTO TRADING MAGAZINE - 185TH EDITION IS OUT NOW  (Read 1566 times)

cryptosp

• SCF Hero Member
    • Shariar Porosh backlink website

CRYPTONAIRE WEEKLY MAGAZINE 185TH EDITION IS OUT NOW

The #1 CRYPTO TRADING MAGAZINE

WEEKLY TOP TRADES, TOP PROJECTS AND MARKET UPDATES

Short-term price actions are based largely on sentiment and less on long-term value. Therefore, in a bear market, every negative news acts as a catalyst for more selling. Bitcoin and several altcoins fell on the news that Weibo has blocked accounts of “Key Opinion Leaders” which many believe is a sign of increased crackdown on cryptocurrencies by China.

United States Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said in an interview with Bloomberg that inflation and interest rates have been too low for a decade. Hence, if they moved up after the recent $4 trillion package announced by President Joe Biden, then “that’s not a bad thing — that’s a good thing.”

OUR BLOG ARTICLES FOR THIS SPECIAL ISSUE ARE ROOCOIN – THE DONATION ECOSYSTEM BASED ON CRYPTOCURRENCY!, STARTER – DECENTRALIZED FUNDRAISING, MULTICHAIN ECOSYSTEM, & GAUGECASH – THE WORLD’S FIRST DECENTRALIZED MONETARY SYSTEM

Bitcoin turned down from the 20-day exponential moving average (EMA) on June 4, suggesting the bears are aggressively defending this resistance. The downsloping moving averages and the relative strength index (RSI) near the oversold territory indicate the bears are in control.

The BTC/GBP pair has broken below the critical support at £23,620 today. This opens the door for a drop to the £21,000 to £20,000 support zone. The bulls are likely to defend this zone aggressively. The buyers will have to push and sustain the price above the 20-day EMA to indicate a possible change in trend. Until then, everyrally is likely to be met with strong selling pressure from the bears.

Aggressive traders may buy 40% of the desired allocation if the price bounces off £21,000. This trade should not be attempted on the way down but only on a rebound. This is a risky counter-trend trade, hence, traders may keep a close stop-loss to protect their positions because if the £20,000 level cracks, the decline could extend to £15,000.

Lastly please check out the advancement’s happening in the cryptocurrency world.

Featuring in this weeks Edition:

- Asia Broadband

- Gaugecash

- RooCoin

- Starter

- Somee

- iZOBi

- Ledger

Read More
CRYPTO TRADE OPPORTUNITIES

Ethereum and XRP Looking More Attractive as Investors Rush to Exit Bitcoin Funds

Crypto markets tumble after miners unload 5,000 BTC in one week

Michael Saylor Launches MacroStrategy Subsidiary to Hold Bitcoin, Raising $400M Debt to Buy More BTC

Apple Reveals New Encryption and Privacy Features for iPhone, Mac

ASIA BROADBAND (AABBG): THE 100% GOLD-BACKED TOKEN FROM A US MINING COMPANY

IZOBI – A MARKETPLACE CONNECTING SERVICE PROVIDERS WITH HOMEOWNERS

ROOCOIN – THE DONATION ECOSYSTEM BASED ON CRYPTOCURRENCY!

STARTER – DECENTRALIZED, MULTICHAIN ECOSYSTEM

GAUGECASH – THE WORLD’S FIRST DECENTRALIZED MONETARY SYSTEM

#CryptonaireWeekly #platinumcryptoacademy #Binance #Bitcoin #Ethereum #Ripple #Litecoin #AsiaBroadband #IZOBI #Gaugecash #Ecosystem #DeFiSwap #Roocoin #Ledger #PointPay #Starter #Somee #DayTrading #BTC #digitalcurrency #AuBit #aubitnetwork #fwt #Freewaytoken #QoinIQ #QoinSuit #digitalcurrencymarket #ATANI #DayTrading #Cryptocurrencyexchanges #digitalexchange

CW - Website Work
https://www.platinumcryptoacademy.com/cryptonaireweekly/edition185/8th-june-2021/

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

sanjidasan

• SCF Newbie
Re: The #1 CRYPTO TRADING MAGAZINE - 185TH EDITION IS OUT NOW
« Reply #1 on: 25. January 2022., 14:40:56 »
Thank you for sharing

Marcarvim

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #2 on: 25. January 2022., 15:34:51 »
Cryptocurrency is losing its relevance. It is difficult to mine it, and bitcoins are falling in price. The futures trading market is much more stable. For more than two hundred years, futures have been a profitable investment. I studied economics at university, and I am sure that stocks, bonds, and futures are the most reliable way to invest funds. Therefore, I buy futures of the most cost-effective companies on CanadianFuturesTrader.ca . And after a while, I sell them. This way, I double my income.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« Reply #2 on: 25. January 2022., 15:34:51 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising