Server & Network Security Base: > System & Security Management

IT Professional? Introduce here, please...

(1/3) > >>

Samker:
Hi All.

We (SCF Team) create this area for IT Professionals...

Since huge number of SCF Members works in IT industry, I'm sure that all of us will have benefit from this area... just imagine Latest news, threats, advices, experiences, solutions... from IT World... all in one place at SCF Community. :bih:

So please start, ASAP, with your Questions/Answers & don't forget to regularly check this area and inform your SCF buddies about Latest news, threats...  ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Samker
Administrator
SCforum.info - Security [CENTRAL] Forum

metalmunna:
hi guys,

this is munna on this hell ... and at first we can give a big thanks to Mr. Samker for introducing us  "Server & Network Security Base" on scforum

Well, i'm MCP, MCSA on Windows Server 2000 and 2003 and MCTS on Windows Server 2008, have little knowledge on some other OS like Sun Solaris, Novell and Linux. the fun on the NOS(network Operating system) is it's platform independent and you can serve to any client whatever that is windows or linux or mac or bsd ...

by heart and soul i love Machine coz i wanted to set my soul on there coz they never betray and i can feel their heart-bit.

my only wanting is, we will share our thoughts, experience, and latest technology. of course we will try to solve errors too but all should be related servers.

have a nice day to you all and take care ...

haz:
Hello all,
I too am an IT professional, I have knowledge in the following fields:
* IBM Tivoli Storage Manager.
* IBM P series machines.
* Firewalls ( Windows and Linux ).
* McAfee ePO server.
* Windows and Linux servers.

I am a certified AIX 5.3 Administrator, and currently preparing to get RHCE, wish me luck :)

My best wishes to SCForum and hope more IT pros will join us here :)

Samker:
Welcome to SCF's PRO base my friend.  ;)

--- Quote from: haz on 23. February 2011., 08:11:06 ---
I am a certified AIX 5.3 Administrator, and currently preparing to get RHCE, wish me luck :)

My best wishes to SCForum and hope more IT pros will join us here :)

--- End quote ---

Good Luck, I'm sure that everything will be Ok.  8)

cya around SCF,

S.

amko_sa:
Hello for all,

I am Network administrator on my work.
My responsibilities are:
-WSUS
-Active Directory
-All types of software installations and maintenance
-DHCP
-DNS

also for my friends I maintain computers and clean them from viruses :)

Samker I am very glad that you opened this very useful board for IT pro.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version