• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42955
  • Total Topics: 16151
  • Online Today: 4556
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Free Pulsechain coins for etherum holders for first 30 days at launch  (Read 659 times)

Nsatsdja

• SCF Authority Member

Sacrifice Details

Donations sent to the addresses at SENS.org/donate may be tax deductible for you. We raised $25,000,000 for medical research so far! You must follow the SENS.org PulseChain instructions. Sacrifices to SENS.org during the sacrifice phase earn 25% less points compared to sacrifices at Pulse.info. SENS.org can also accept stocks and bank wires. Once the sacrifice phase is over, the total sacrifice points for each sacrificer's address's points (at the same metamask address) are totaled up across all the supported chains and the SENS.org report. This creates a list of sacrificers ranked by total points from largest to smallest.

Everyone's sacrifice is publicly viewable during the period by checking the public balances of the sacrifice addresses list on each chain. This way you might know when you want to sacrifice some more to move up in the rankings. By the way, The PulseChain code was just released!

The PLS supply increases with the amount sacrificed. The sacrifice set can mint 1 free PLS per sacrifice point. Ethereum holders only get 1 free PLS per ETH. And it's value is deducted from their address after 30 days. A genesis address gets 1% of the total PLS supply at launch. (It will not benefit you, and may waste the coins in any way it wishes.)
If the total supply isn't 10,000x higher than ETHs, then everyone will get upscaled (bonus coins pro rata) to bring the total supply to 10,000x ETH's total supply.
The USD value of sacrifice's are estimated using 30 minute time weighted average prices where convenient.

An automated market maker ratio fixer contract will mint enough supply to correct the PLS ratios as the first act on main net, as PLS will have a much higher supply than ETH. It will probably mint around 2.5% of supply.

More info at: https://pulsechain.com/
Telegram: https://t.me/PulseChainCom
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PulseChainCom

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

MelissaLiberson

• SCF Hero Member
I am very much interested in this project since you are providing good exchange services. However, I want to know I can U sent to USDT to FreshForex broker as I need to trade there regularly.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising