• Total Members: 14176
  • Latest: toxxxa
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42869
  • Total Topics: 16078
  • Online Today: 3410
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: Air Jordan 1 High Switch Peach Neon  (Read 5236 times)

mtlcog1i

• SCF Newbie
Air Jordan 1 High Switch Peach Neon
« on: 30. April 2021., 03:38:38 »

The Air Jordan 1 High OG “Light Fusion Red” will be a new colorway of Michael stylegowhere.com first signature shoe releasing in 2021. Dressed in a Light Fusion Red, White, Laser Orange, and Black color scheme. No leaked photos have surfaced, but this Air Jordan 1 is expected to features a White leather base with Fusion Red overlays and Laser Orange accents.

The Jordan Shoes For Sale is noted to be part of Jordan Brand’s FW20 collection, as it’s arriving this fall. Defined by a white leather base with the highlight green hue adorning its overlays, this variation is actually reminiscent of the 2003 Dunk SB Low “Heineken” for SB heads. Finishing touches consist of black Swooshes, tongues, laces, inner lining, and its rubber outsole, followed by pops of red for the branded areas.

Kicking off the month of August will be the Air Jordan 1 High Switch Peach Neon — a women’s and kid’s-exclusive colorway of the silhouette draped in a color scheme similar to the OG “Chicago” AJ 1. The colors white and red consists as its dominating hues while black satin snakeskin adorns the Swooshes, collar area, and heel portion. Finally, an embossed wings logo across the ankles, followed by a white midsole and black rubber outsole solidifies the design.

Check Out the official photos below, and expect this Air Jordan to release in the coming weeks at select retailers.

https://www.stylegowhere.com/

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

Air Jordan 1 High Switch Peach Neon
« on: 30. April 2021., 03:38:38 »

sanjidasan

• SCF Newbie
Re: Air Jordan 1 High Switch Peach Neon
« Reply #1 on: 17. December 2021., 21:13:04 »
Cool sneakers!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

tracymoon

• SCF Newbie
« Reply #2 on: 17. December 2021., 21:47:37 »
Wow! This is an unrealistically cool coloring! I urgently need the same! I am a fan of Nike clothing and shoes and have been buying only their products for training and for every day for a long time. My favorite shoes are sneakers that Nike created in collaboration with Michael Jordan . I have five pairs of them in different colors. But this is the one I haven't seen before. I need to look for the sale on the website where I always buy my air jordan sneakers, I think they already have this new product. Thank you for the information!

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

« Reply #2 on: 17. December 2021., 21:47:37 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising