SCF Advanced Search

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 35046
  • Total Topics: 10514
  • Online Today: 1634
  • Online Ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)

Author Topic: OST to PST software  (Read 618 times)

ronald007

• SCF Newbie
OST to PST software
« on: 27. December 2018., 11:12:01 »
If you want to convert your ost into outlook then friends Check out this third party OST to PST Converter tool - SoftMagnat which i have been using for long time. this tool offers you to show preview of all the mail objects after conversion. this tool shows the preview in 3-pane structure. In the preview window, you can see the contacts, calendars, journals, and tasks arranged in efficient way. It looks a lot similar to familiar Outlook. This way, it gives accurate conversion results and ease of use. this ost to pst converter tool can Supports MS Office Outlook 2000, Xp, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019 (32-bit and 64-bit). you should use this brilliant tool which can easily convert your ost into pst.

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

OST to PST software
« on: 27. December 2018., 11:12:01 »
Sponsored Links:

vikash singh

Re: OST to PST software
« Reply #1 on: 11. January 2019., 10:59:47 »
I want to suggest here third party tool such as OST to PST converter tool from Bitdataconversion. This tool I found after a long period search on the Internet, It provides me trustfully an effective solution to convert OST file into multiple formats.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.scforum.info:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising