• Total Topics: 16490
  • Online today: 2000
  • Online ever: 51419
  • (01. January 2010., 10:27:49)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 1998
Total: 2000

Author Topic: New Hot (Photoshopped) Spread of Coco!  (Read 3574 times)

Amker

• SCF Global Moderator
    • SCforum.info
New Hot (Photoshopped) Spread of Coco!
« on: 28. July 2007., 19:52:57 »
Coco, this young lady who is married to rapper Ice T, is one of my all-time favorite celebrities and, by the time you're done reading this, you too will probably understand why I have come to love her so much. You see, while other starlets strive and go through hell to get noticed, for Coco, this thing comes naturally. She's a great beauty and a wonderful dresser and, consequently, it's only normal for people to notice her. And, if this doesn't happen (hypothetically speaking, of course), her huge butt and breasts implants are going to make sure you pay her due attention. It shall be!

For a while now, I have been thoroughly documenting Coco's innate excellent taste in fashion and her almost out-of-this world, rapturous beauty. Sadly, she is making things very hard for us: how can we even begin to comprehend her high level of sophistication when she's not that often seen going out? How on earth could we 
feast our eyes to our liking both on the mind-blowing  original outfits she dons and on her one hundred
percent natural (ha!) tight body if she only goes out in public, like, once a month? It's a hard job to love her but, because we're so nice and kind and generous, we still can find it in our heart to love her as she is. Don't we?

Anyway, this time I have something for you that's ten thousand times more special that just a mere Coco sighting! A whole magazine dedicated only to her (a*s and boobs)! What my own personal idol did a while back with her own magazine spread in SMOOTH, the good guys at SSX do it again, with the ultimate Coco tribute. And I have to say just one thing: man, they certainly did a lot of Photoshop on her!

Which only gets me thinking: why would anyone airbrush perfection? Why try to make her look better and, thus, ruin her completely (for instance, in that second pic, Coco's nose is almost missing altogether)? Why not just let her be? You and I both know that she would have looked gorgeous as ever without all this Photoshop which, by the way, only makes her look as if some child took his crayons and drew her. Coco is all about class and being natural and, no need for me to point out the obvious, all this airbrushing only makes her look fake. Which is the last thing she would like people to say about her!

The Coco collection, now on newsstands, also includes an interview with her and, if curiosity will get the best of you and you'll go out and buy it, you'll probably find out that she likes to cook for her man and that, ever since she was younger, she noticed that people paid more attention to her a*s than to her face. This amazing beauty also claims that she was endowed by a very generous Mother Nature with the posterior of a black woman. Well, I guess that's the name all plastic surgeons go by these days because we all know those babies (there are four, in case you were wondering: two butt cheeks and two boobs) she's so proud of are made of silicon! In your face, Mother Nature!

So, to conclude: Coco is beautiful and talented and, for that, she will always occupy a very special place in my heart. Just check out the photos below (not a good idea if you're at work, seeing that most of her outfits are painted on) and you'll also come to love her. If you don't already, that is! Until our next Coco gathering, respect!

[attachment deleted by admin]
# Online Anti-Malware Scanners: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,734.0.html

Samker's Computer Forum - SCforum.info

New Hot (Photoshopped) Spread of Coco!
« on: 28. July 2007., 19:52:57 »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Second Anti-Bot trap, type or simply copy-paste below (only the red letters):www.codekids.ba:

Enter your email address to receive daily email with 'SCforum.info - Samker's Computer Forum' newest content:

Kursevi kodiranja za ucenike u Sarajevu

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertising
TinyPortal 2.3.1 © 2005-2023